Friday, August 23, 2013

What I'm Reading

Hi, everyone. I wanted to pass along a few books that I highly recommend for anyone involved in or looking at getting into the sustainability field. These books cover some great topics and are a good resource for furthering your understanding of Corporate Responsibility.

An awesome book; one of the best I’ve ever read. It really got me motivated on the path to sustainability. A good read that is very thought-provoking.

One that I often recommend to my students at Villanova, Al’s book demonstrates the business case for sustainability, specifically relating to products. An excellent resource that examines the market drivers and growing demand for greener products, as well as the rewards for companies that are making strides in sustainable product markets.

A classic. Looks at the need for integrating sustainability into corporate culture. A really good case for environmental awareness and future viability of businesses.

 – Tad Radzinski, PE, LEED AP, SFP

No comments:

Post a Comment