Friday, September 26, 2014

Strengthening Internal Support for Sustainability Initiatives

Welcome, everyone. Yesterday I presented the Formulating the Framework – Designing Your Corporate Responsibility Program. There was a great turnout on the webinar and some very engaging questions. If you missed the presentation or want to watch it again, it has been recorded and can be found embedded in this post (below) or on my YouTube channel.

In October, I will continue along in the video series with videos and a webinar pertaining to ensuring effective implementation of your sustainability plan. This is critical because even the best laid plans can fall flat without proper execution. One component that is vital to the success of your plan is to gain internal support for sustainability initiatives of all stakeholders. On October 9, I will be leading a webinar, Strengthening Internal Support for Sustainability Initiatives, which will empower you to get managers, executives, shareholders, and employees on board with your sustainability program. Don’t miss this opportunity to ensure your plan’s success.

As I mention in the webinar below, the seats for my January 28 seminar are filling up, so make sure you register now! Check out the seminar page on my website for more information and to hear the realized results of past attendees.

– Tad Radzinski PE, LEED AP, SFP


Links:

  1. Register for the next webinar 
  2. Check out my YouTube Channel
  3. Learn more about the seminar



No comments:

Post a Comment