Friday, January 17, 2014

Ideas Worth Spreading

Hello, everyone. I was honored to be selected to deliver a TEDx Talk at Villanova University in November. The video of my TEDx Talk was recently released, and I couldn’t be more thrilled to share it with you! The link to view can be found below. In my talk, Closing the Loop – Manufacturing a Viable Future, I reflect on the many issues facing our production and economic systems today and going forward. Designed to educate and inspire, I focus specifically on population growth, resource consumption, and waste production as key factors that will affect the future viability of our system.

The TED Talks motto is “ideas worth spreading”, which is aligned with my personal mission of using education to drive change. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you think would benefit, and take a look at all the valuable TED Talks available online. I hope you enjoy my video, and make sure you check out the Resources page on my website for more complimentary content on Corporate Responsibility.


– Tad Radzinski PE, LEED AP, SFP


No comments:

Post a Comment