Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Video Series: From Strategy to Success – Ensuring Effective Implementation

Welcome, everyone. On Tuesday, I presented a webinar on Formulating the Framework – Designing Your Corporate Responsibility Program. We had a great turnout and very engaging questions. If you were unable to attend the webinar or would like to view it again, the video is available below or on the Resources page of my website. This webinar went deeper into the topics I covered in my January video series, Assessment to Action and Creating Compounding Returns.

The next video series I will be releasing in February will be From Strategy to Success – Ensuring Effective Implementation. Even a well-designed Corporate Responsibility program can fail without effective implementation. There are many factors that affect the outcome of sustainability initiatives, and properly managing these factors will lead to optimal performance and return on investment. This topic will culminate with a live webcast on February 25. Secure your seat on the webinar here.

If you want to take these topics to a new level and apply them directly to your organization, I will be hosting a seminar titled Corporate Responsibility Revolution: Strategy to Success on May 7, 2014 in Philadelphia. This interactive full-day seminar will provide a roadmap to develop and implement an effective Corporate Responsibility plan that supports a successful business strategy. The videos and webinars I am releasing should be used as prerequisite learning for this seminar and provide a core understanding and steps to take action in advancing your business. Registration is open for May’s seminar, and you can find more information on it here.

Be sure to subscribe to the blog (top right) to get email notification of my video releases and future webinars to continue building upon the content I have released. Also, use the link below for more details on the seminar and reserve your spot today. I hope you are enjoying my content and keep coming back for more.

– Tad Radzinski PE, LEED AP, SFP

Links:

Catch up on my videos
1.       Assessment to Action

Learn more about the May 2014 seminar.



No comments:

Post a Comment