Friday, May 9, 2014

Sustainability Strategies in Action

Welcome, everyone! On Wednesday I hosted my full-day seminar, Corporate Responsibility Revolution – Strategy to Success. We sold out the room and had a great, diverse group of organizations attend. I have to say, I am very excited about the positive results I saw. Each and every participant worked directly on their specific sustainability needs and left with an action plan to make real progress in their organization.  

I really enjoyed watching the attendees from different companies, and from different levels in sustainability implementation, collaborate to develop realistic solutions to challenges they face. Working with myself and our team of experts, the attendees were able to hone in on their opportunities and develop a solid plan to meet their goals. Following the overwhelming success of this seminar, I am looking forward to next year’s (topic and dates TBD). I invite those of you who missed the seminar to check out my website for some powerful, complimentary resources that can help you advance your sustainability strategy.

– Tad Radzinski, PE, LEED AP, SFP

Links:

  1. Resources page


No comments:

Post a Comment