Thursday, May 1, 2014

Critical Crash Course on Corporate Responsibility

Welcome, everyone! As I continue to gear up for my May 7th seminar, I recently led a webinar called the Critical Crash Course on Corporate Responsibility. I am happy to say that there was a great turnout for that webinar, reinforcing the significant value Corporate Sustainability provides organizations. The webinar is recorded, so if you missed it, you can watch it on-demand below or on my YouTube channel.

If you are interested in learning more about Corporate Responsibility, I invite you to check out the other videos I have posted and subscribe to this blog (top right) to receive ongoing releases. I hope you find my content helpful, and please keep providing feedback so I can continue to cover topics that are relevant to you and your organization. I’m looking forward to next week’s seminar and hope to see many of you on future webinars!


– Tad Radzinski, PE, LEED AP, SFP


No comments:

Post a Comment